Questions to Appear on the 2012 General Election Ballot
Shall the Nevada Constitution be amended to expressly provide that the Legislature, may on extraordinary occasions, convene a special legislative session upon a petition signed by two-thirds of the Legislators of each House; to limit the subject matter of bills passed at a special session; to limit the duration of a special session to 20 consecutive calendar days except for proceedings involving impeachment, removal or expulsion from office; and to require the Legislature to adjourn all sessions on their final day not later than midnight based on the actual time on the clock?
Initiative Petitions to Amend the Nevada State Constitution
No Initiative Petitions to Amend the Nevada State Constitution currently being circulated.
Initiative Petitions to Propose a New Statute or to Amend an Existing Statute
º Financial Impact Statement (revised 08.01.14)
2012 Withdrawn Initiative Petitions
- Unalienable Right to Life of Every Prenatal Person is Protected (withdrawn 9.23.11)
- Unalienable Right to Life of Every Prenatal Person is Protected (withdrawn 12.30.11)
- Unalienable Right to Life of Every Prenatal Person is Protected (withdrawn 2.6.12)
- Unalienable Right to Life of Prenatal Persons is Protected (withdrawn 3.20.12)
- Nevadans for a Fair 9% Gambling Revenue Tax (withdrawn 4.20.12)
- Nevadans United for Fair Mining Taxes (withdrawn 4.27.12)
- The Right to Live for Young and Old Alike (petition not submitted by 6.19.12 deadline)
- The Education Initiative (withdrawn 8.7.12)
Initiative Petitions Denied Per Court Order